Introducing Gary Young's signature Wavelength frame.
With a longer rear end and top-tube options, this frame is designed for riders who love to go fast and want a more stable ride for trails and transitions.
• Gary Young Signature Geometry
• 100% 4130 chromoly frame
• Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
• Wave Down Tube: Down tube dents can significantly weaken the front end of your bike. The Wavelength's double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube features Sunday's proven Wave shaping to help fight against denting from rails, ledges, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
• Miter Cut Top Tube: A miter-cut top tube creates a precise joint with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” top tube at this critical junction.
• Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
• Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.
• Top Tube Length: 20.75", 21", 21.25" and 21.5"
• Head Tube Angle: 75°
• Seat Tube Angle: 71°
• Chainstay Length: 13.65"-14”
• Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5”
• Standover: 9”
• Tire Clearance: 2.4”
• Head Tube: 5”