Broc Raiford signature frame.
The Darkwave is not only 100% built out of 4130 chromoly, but it also features Sunday's signature dent-resistant wave down tube to give riders a little extra peace of mind when things don't go according to plan. It stays looking clean with refined details like an integrated seat clamp, tapered stays, and integrated chain tensioners. Removable brake hardware and gyro tabs are also available when you need them and disappear when you don't.
- 100% 4130 chromoly frame
- Broc Raiford signature geometry.
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Wave Down Tube:
- Down tube dents are common with the competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. The double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature Sunday's proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this junction strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. They are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in position and to simplify wheel removal.