Odyssey's brand new Clutch PRO freecoaster hub laced to Odyssey's tried and true Hazard Lite double wall rim with 14 gauge black spokes and black brass nipples.
The Clutch Pro comes built with an all-new bearing equipped drag mechanism for smooth backpedaling and fast crankflips.
To adjust the hub’s slack, a new tool-free external button engages with an internally threaded adjuster, then simply rotating the wheel forward or backward increases or decreases the slack as needed. The Clutch Pro also comes with a grease port so the hub can be lubricated without disassembly.
- Ultra-smooth crankflip-friendly drag mechanism
- Unique drive side plastic guard design eliminates dropout spreading
- Redesigned non-drive side plastic guard
- Tool-free slack adjustment
- Grease port simplifies lubrication
- Proven, ultra-durable bearing arrangement
- US Patent 9,469,157