Boyd Hilder signature frame. Featuring Federal's new ICS2 wishbone, brand new design dropouts and a Federal badge set in the seat stay bridge. Along with this Boyd specified he wanted an oval down tube, a taller head tube and a longer top tube. Finished off with graphics designed by Rich Forne this frame has it all.
- 4130 Chromoly tubing with oval down tube
- ICS2 chain stay wishbone
- Newly redesigned Investment cast dropouts with integrated chain tensioners
- Investment cast seat stay with Federal badge
- Graphics designed by Rich Forne
- Embossed down tube gusset featuring the F logo
- All new integrated investment cast seat clamp
- Tapered seat stays
- Mid BB
- Removable brake mounts (sold separately)
- Top Tube: 20.7", 21", 21.2" or 21.5"
- Head Tube: 75.2°
- Seat Tube: 71 degrees
- Chain Stay: 13.4" (slammed)
- BB: 11.7"
- Stand over: 9"