Lil John's colorway on Corey Walsh's signature frame.
He needed a bigger frame to do what he does, so here it is...
* made from 100% cult classic tubing for increased strength *
* top and down tube gussets *
* integrated headtube and externally machined mid BB shell *
* investment cast seatpost clamp and seatstay bridge *
* tapered seatstays with room for 2.40” tires *
* s-bend chainstays with removable brake mounts *
* investment cast heat-treated dropouts *
Head Tube: 74.5°
Seat Tube: 71°
Chainstay Length: 13.8-14.1”
Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5”
Standover Height: 9"