Specifically designed with BMX in mind.
Born in Nigeria and now calling Madrid home, Courage Adams is the first-ever Nigerian pro BMX rider. He is recognized globally as the master of manuals—be it front or back wheel, forwards or fakie, he is gifted with infinite balance and unbelievable bike control. Known for his quiet, humble approach, Courage’s dedication to riding has motivated him to become one of the best at what he does, and his elevated street style stands out, too.
The newest member to Vans’ global BMX team, Courage brings his signature elevated aesthetic to the Vans BMX assortment with his iteration of the BMX Old Skool. Boasting elevated materials and his personalized artwork, this sleek black shoe features a premium suede and 10 oz canvas uppers with Courage’s custom designs.
Specifically designed with the BMXer in mind, Vans’ hybrid cupsole features vulcanized WAFFLECUP™ BMX technology and provides unrivaled support and durability without sacrificing precious pedalfeel. Engineered with enhanced cushioning and support from Vans’ POPCUSH™ and DURACAP™ construction, Courage’s BMX Old Skool provides comfort and durability for the most progressive rider.
- Courage Adams signature collection
- VANS WAFFLECUP BMX CONSTRUCTION - A first of its kind in BMX, specifically designed to deliver the best combination of pedalfeel, support, and durability.
- UNRIVALED DURABILITY - Reinforced DURACAP™ underlays in high-wear areas add unrivaled durability to prolong the life of each shoe.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- CLASSIC GUM RUBBER GRIP - The Van Doren™ Gum Rubber Compound, made of a rubber that offers grip and support, is what attracted BMXers to Vans in the first place. This is the Sole of BMX.