The Primer is a serious starter bike at a seriously great price. Built around a pro-level geometry in a range of top tube sizes, the Primer is spec’d with quality parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes and Path Pro tires. The 2018 Primer also includes a fully sealed rear cassette hub and proven parts like the Sunday Freeze Stem and an FSA headset.
Shops and riders everywhere know that the Primer is the bike to beat in this price range.
- 9T Sealed Cassette Hub
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4″ OEM Tires
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.5" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated HT
- fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Steerer w/ Welded Preload
- handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: Sunday 52mm Freeze Front Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Wellgo w/o Logo
- rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- front hub: Unsealed 3/8" 36H
- rear hub: Sealed 9T Driver, 36H
- spokes: 14G Steel
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20"x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube length 20"
- Head tube angle 75°
- Seat tube angle 71°
- Chainstay length 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height 11.5"
- Standover 8.75"
- Rise 9"
- Width 28.5"
- Backsweep 12°
- Upsweep 4°